Monday, August 20

Family Fun - Second Church Camping Trip


Family Camp 07 026
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Well, I traded in high heels for flats; curls for wispy hair, and a comfy bed for a sleeping bag. Was it worth it? Yes!! We had a fantastic time camping. What I enjoyed the most was seeing everyone have such a great time. All of us had fun just hanging out at the beach. Also, cooking over the campfire is lots of fun. Hamburgers taste better cooked over an open flame, and the yummy smores are just too tasty! I am looking forward to next year's camping trip.

3 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Sounds like a really fun time. I wish the beach was closer to our church. :)

Mark Pryor said...

I agree. I'm already looking forward to next year's camping trip as well. I had a great time.

iluv2prshim said...

How Fun!!! It's always good to get those high heels off for awhile. lol Glad you all had such a great time.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com