Thursday, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving


Dad, Mom and Mark.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
The early morning aromas have now dissipated and our appetites have been completely satisfied with turkey, corn bread dressing, sweet potato casserole with lots of marshmallows, infamous green rice, and yummy cranberry sauce. Oh, and we cannot forget the homemade sweet potato, pumpkin and apple pie! Last but not least, Christmas blend coffee from Starbucks. (Oh, ya)

We have had a great day. Mom started the morning off cooking while I slept in. For you see, my kitchen is a one-woman kitchen. LOL I did, however, clean all the dishes. I guess you can say that is my contribution to the thanksgiving dinner.

In all sincerely, we are just thrilled that we have mom and dad here with us. Sheldon has been keeping them busy by playing Battleship, Sorry and Clue. Most importantly, we are just enjoying talking with one another around the kitchen table.

We want to wish every at the Pentecostals of O.C. a fantabulistic Thanksgiving. We love you!

7 comments:

Jana Allard said...

I didn't know your in-laws had come out to California. Sounds like she fixed a fabulous dinner! Glad you have had a great day. I love you!

Mark Pryor said...

Yeah, its been a great day.

Sis. Sabrina said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!!

I love you hope you have a great time enjoying family
Sanrina

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana, we are having a great time with mom and dad. We are so thankful for them.

Debbie Pryor said...

Sabrina, thank you commenting. We have had one of those days that we will forever remember. I know Sheldon is so happy to spend sometime with grandma and grandpa. Love you bunches!

Debbie Pryor said...

Mark, I am glad that you were able to enjoy mom's cooking. You are the best!

Linda Pryor said...

Deb, we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. It just seemed so short this year. Thanks for cleaning the kitchen and providing all that good coffee.