Monday, June 16

Last Day of School





IMG_0306
Originally uploaded by MAPryor


Tomorrow ends the school year for Sheldon. I am amazed at how quickly this school year passed. We are thankful that Sheldon had a great year. He has matured so much. I believe he summed it up well when he said, "I like being in Mrs. Shenton's class because she is an exciting teacher with a very creative mind.

Sheldon, we are so proud of you. You are a such a kind hearted kid. I know we will have a great summer. I am looking forward to playing many golf games with you and Daddy.


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sheldon sounds like a great kid! And this school year buzzed by to me too!!

Congrats to Sheldon!! Have a great summer break!

Mark Pryor said...

This school year went by way too fast. Oh well, it's summer time and between the pool, the beach and some golf I'm sure I'll be able to keep Sheldon busy. The question is when am I going to get anything done??? LOL

Jana Allard said...

Oh, Debbie, he is growing so fast!!! Where is time going?!?!? Sheldon is a great guy. I hope he enjoys his summer vacation.