Tuesday, March 9

It's Time To Wait

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. (Psalm 27:14)


Waiting is definitely not one of my strengths. Have you ever felt like you just needed that new pair of shoes, but you knew you needed to wait? Waiting does not mean you will not possess what you want, it just could be that the timing is not quite right. However, this is the day that I will wait on the Lord. What is so marvelous is that God already has the provisions that you need and that is why it is vital to take courage in the predicament that you are facing and simply wait on God to give you the answer.

2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Great post, hold my mule...think I'm gonna shout!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

I'm waiting for if I step in and interfere nothing will be accomplished. Through Him all things are made whole. Thanks for your post.