Friday, June 11


IMG_1092
Originally uploaded by MAPryor
In reading over Sheldon's work I found a story called I Am:

I am funny and kind;
I wonder about what it would be like to be famous;
I hear a woodpecker pecking at a tree;
I see a flower blooming in the spring;
I want to be able to drive a car;
I am funny and kind;

I pretend to be a person who jumps off really tall places in the water;
I feel happy about giving and receiving gifts;
I touch a silver laptop;
I cry when I get a bad grade;
I am funny and kind;

I understand I wear glasses;
I say don't worry be happy;
I dream of being a secret agent that works for the U.S. Government;
I try to draw things that I see;
I hope to stay an only child;
I am funny and kind.

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Loved it. What a great prospect of life, coming from the heart of a young lad.

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Hopper, I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is a great kid. :)