Friday, July 16

Remember the Sawdust

An amazing chapter is unfolding. The destination God holds in the palm of his hand. I know this is just the beginning of the marvelous works that we are about to experience.

I will endeavor to always remember the sawdust that I held in my hand. It will always remind me of the nights that we worked hard even though we were weary. I will forever be grateful to those who sacrificed their time, talents and efforts to be a blessing to our church.   

Like an ocean wave, my heart swells with thankfulness when I recall the ladies painting walls, sweeping floors, cleaning and cooking food. Grateful for the dedicated, strong men who sacrificed their time to reconstruct walls, tear out carpet, tile floors, remove ceiling tiles, re-enforce a platform, and paint walls. Thankful for young people that are committed to serving and being a part of working at the church. Thankful for the many blessings of God!



3 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

So excited for you all. Been watching the construction on Facebook. It is a definite blessing to see God's people beautify the place of worship.

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Hopper, I like FB as it allows you a sneak peak of what is going on with your friends. Yes, it truly is a blessing to see God's people involved. This is the first church renovation for us, and it has been fun and very busy. So thankful that God gives us the strength to keep on giving. We are excited!

Mark Pryor said...

So true...keep your sawdust...hold on to your memories that you may never forget the miracle in the midst of the mundane.