Sunday, April 17

You Can Do All Things

It was high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson) Let this quote encourage and motivate someone to take the challenge and plunge into the “task” you believe you cannot accomplish. Perhaps you are considering going to college but fear that you will fail. Go to college! Maybe you have been offered a job promotion and you are about to turn it down because you do not believe that you can adequately fill the position. Take the job promotion! Whatever you fear, it is time to let go of the fear that is binding you and take to heart that you can do all things through Christ which strengthens you. (Phil. 4:13)

1 comment:

Mary Kirchhoff said...

I came across your blog as I was working on mine and clicked, Next Blog. Your page is pretty, the pink is nice.

I am a Christian, mother of a teenage daughter, a dieter. I liked your comments today, I have been thinking about going to college. I am at a difficult time in my life, so your words were encouraging.God bless!