Monday, June 13

Debbie+Mark



Debbie+Mark
Debbie+Mark,
originally uploaded by Debbie Pryor.

I give God the glory and thank Him everyday for blessing me with an AMAZING husband. Not too long ago, we faced what I can only term the "greatest disappointment" of lives. When I was discouraged, he helped me to understand that sometimes you have to simply trust God and realize that He alone unfolds the pages of lives. Through this stormy trial, Mark truly was a pillar of faith. Like Aaron and Hur in the Old Testament, he held my "arms upright" so that I would be encouraged. Never once did he allow me to falter; instead, he always offered sound advice and lovely words of inspiration. Because of his unwavering faith, we experienced great victory!

2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark Pryor said...

Debbie, thanks for your kind words. I love you and think that you are the most incredible wife ever. Thanks for being a wonderful wife to me and a great mother to Sheldon. We Luv U!