Monday, April 9

Amazing Grace

My friend Linda kindly gave me a perfumed salt scrub called Amazing Grace. As I was reading the description of the salt scrub, I also noted the following quote, "If you had only one day to live how would you spend it? Would you smile or frown? Watch the sunrise or watch T.V.? Take a walk or take a nap? Say I love you or say you don't care? Consider this . . . you aren't guaranteed tomorrow so treasure this day as if its not your last but the best day you will ever own."

That's quite a quote. I believe I'll endeavor to make every day count!

6 comments:

Jana Allard said...

And don't save the best for last because "last" may come before you know it. :) Great quote, Debbie.

Mark Pryor said...

I don't know what I would do, but I would DEFINITELY want to spend it with YOU!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Babe, I love you! Thank you for your sweet words. You are awesome!

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana, you are so right. We need to enjoy the best right now! It's like the candle that you gave me. For months, I savored the sweet, smelling candle. I didn't want to burn it and mar the decorative candle. It just sat in the glass cabinet. Sure, when I looked at the pretty candle, I was reminded of the smell, but no one else could enjoy it. However, I realized that I wasn't allowing this candle to serve what it was designed to do--burn. Now, I allow its sweet fragance to permeate my house, and we all enjoy it! Hmm, I believe there is a blog thought forming!

Brian Allard said...

Hey Deb- I'm Baaaaaack! Hey great thought on the Amazing Grace! Anyway back to posting again. Jana and I will see you and Mark on Saturday!

Debbie Pryor said...

Brian,

We are looking forward to some fun fellowship!