Tuesday, September 18

A Great Big Thank You!


Sep. 2007 019
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Where do I begin? We just celebrated our second year anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been two years. Each year, the church has honored us with a presentation, and this year was no exception. We received a gift card to a new restaurant here in town as well as a trip to General Conference! We will be leaving on Friday and flying to Oralando, Florida.

To the church family, I just want to again say, "Thank You!" You are the best family! God has great miracles in store for each of you.

8 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

WOW, babe you was up at 4:30 in morning posting. I was in bed sleeping. LOL

Great post about a GREAT CHURCH!

iluv2prshim said...

Congratulations on two years! I love the saints of God too! They are the best.
Hopefully we will see you at the General.

Debbie Pryor said...

Yep, hope to see you there! We are looking forward to G.C.

Debbie Pryor said...

Babe, yep I was up that early, but it was for a good reason and that reason does not include blogging. :-)

Linda Elms said...

Congratulations on your second year anniversary! I agree with you about the saints of God. Have a great time at General Conference.

Gayla M. Baughman said...

Hi Debbie,
I finally made it to you blog. You're family is beautiful. Congratulations on two wonderful years of ministry! Wow! Time flies.
Hope to see you at GC!
Love, Gayla

bernice rios said...

You are two awesome people. We love you much. Have a great time at General Conference. I will miss you at Ladies Day at my house. See you when you get back Love Bernice

Debbie Pryor said...

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.