Thursday, September 27

Our Family Vacation


Mark Relaxing
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
It is now 11:20 a.m. and Sheldon is still fast a sleep. My wonderful husband made sure my computer was ready to go. So, I am taking advantage of this down time. In all honesty, I have not sat down at my computer for six days. I guess you can say I am slowly re-entering my world. Also, I do not want to disturb Sheldon's restful sleep. We still have some school work to complete, but for now, I'll let him continue to slumber in his dream world. Even though he is fast asleep, he was laughing! This of course made me laugh. I wonder what he is dreaming about? Our plan for today will start off with a paddle boat ride on the lake. Sheldon has already chosen the swan. I believe the swan reminds him of Luis. Luis is the brave swan in the Trumpet of the Swan. Sheldon has chosen this book for his first book report!

We have had a fantastic family vacation. I am sure all of us will have our favorites places or memories that make us smile. For me, my favorite place was the Epcot Center. I enjoyed the various exhibitions and then traveling vicariously around the world. At Disney Quest, sailing on the imaginery pirate ship was very fun and exciting. We were sinking pirate ships and winning treasure chests filled with gold and jewels! Mark designed a roller coaster that was rated a five, and we actually rode it. Talk about thrilling! I will always remember this family vacation.

To the Pentecostals of OC, thanks for making this vacation possible. Mark and Sheldon thanks for the great memories and making me smile. I love you!

2 comments:

Sis. Sabrina said...

Ive been following Pastor's blog and I have to say Im so glad you were able to take this trip. What better place to hold General conf.
I can't wait till my family can take a trip like this the boys would love it.
We miss you and are praying for a safe trip home.
Love you Sabrina

Debbie Pryor said...

Sabrina, we had a great time. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. We love and appreciate you and your wonderful family.