Monday, October 1

The Enjoyable Art of Blogging


Pillars
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Blogging is so much fun. However, for awhile, I ceased to blog until my FANTASTIC mother-in-law commented on how much she liked reading our blogs because it kept her apprised on what was going on in our lives. So, I endeavored to post at least once a week--give or take. Finally, Jana took up the baton and started blogging. I enjoyed reading her blog because I felt as if I was stepping into her living room and talking to my best friend. Through Jana's blog, I read some other interesting preachers' wives blogs. I've said all of this to say, that I am glad to have met some wonderful people in bloggersphere. It is great to go to various meetings and meet the author of the blogs I read. Thank you for sharing your lives and inspiring thoughts!

5 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Blogging is awesome. There are some great blogs out there, but yours is the one I consistently read. :-) And it is always great when you get the opportunity to meet up with other bloggers even if it is only for a moment at a camp or in the hallway of a conference.

Linda Elms said...

I agree with you on this! I love blogging and I enjoy your blog. Keep it up! There are people out here that need what you have to say.

Jana Allard said...

Hey, Deb, thanks to you I am hooked on blogging. :) It has been quite enjoyable. I find I don't read as much depressing news and choose rather to read encouraging blogs.

iluv2prshim said...

When I first started blogging I wasn't sure if I would like it. However, I am hooked. lol I enjoy posting and I like to read other's blogs, especially my preacher wife friends. Your's is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

Linda Pryor said...

Just keep up the good work. I love being a part of your life through your blogging.