Saturday, October 6

"You Make Me Smile" blog award


"You Make Me Smile" blog award
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Sis. Hurst and Sis. Elms, thank you; I am very honored to be the recipient of this Smile Award. Both of you make me smile. I have enjoyed your posts. What I am the most thankful for is the fact that I have met two friends. Both of you are an inspiration to me. Your posts bring encouragement, laughter, and thoughtful insights. It is great to read about your lives or something that simply interests you! Keep the fire burning as you bring joy to the ones who read your blogs.
Now, I am going to pass the award to Mark, Sheldon, Shirley Buxton and Jana. Thank you everyone for making me smile, and thanks again for this award!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis Pryor
I have to agree with the other Ladies your blog always makes me smile but more than that you can put a smile in ones heart and soul. We love you bunches.

Debbie Pryor said...

Beka, you are TOO SWEET. You are one precious saint! You too put a smile in the heart and soul of others. I am so thankful for you and Donald. Love You!

Jana Allard said...

Debbie, thanks for your vote of confidence. I like to make people smile. The best part though, is getting the smile in return.

Linda Elms said...

It is so neat to make new friends. You definitely bring a smile to my heart, and I don't even know you, yet. Hopefully, I will meet you someday soon. Have a great week of blogging.

Debbie Pryor said...

Both of you wonderful ladies make people smile. Jana, I agree the best part is getting a smile in return!