Saturday, October 20

We've Come A Long Way Baby - Deb's Perspective


Mark1stMtg.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Mark posted a picture taken of me 14 years ago as we were just embarking on our new journey called marriage. This picture of Mark was taken the same day! I can still remember standing in our home posing for the camera. This "home" has many happy memories! I can remember many times sitting on the couch talking and saying how much I loved it! I can also remember all the flops of a meal I cooked as I endeavored to come up with a new meal. We have many great laughs over these adventurous meals. I thought I could cook something just because I saw someone else cook it. Soon, Mark would ask did you cook this or did you watch someone else make it. If the answer was I watched, he would smile and we would settle for our old standbys. Oh, the life of an evangelist--precious memories. Babe, God has been good to us. You are the BEST!!

4 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Yes, indeed if that couch could tell the tale. :-) Wow, that trailer brings back some great memories. Looking and thinking back over the last 14 years the only thing I can say is "WE'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY!!!"

Debbie Pryor said...

LOL at your comment!! Yes, babe "WE'VE COME A LONG WAY!! I am glad to say that you are a wonderful husband and best friend. Thank you for are the wonderfuls times we shared and continue to share! Love ya!

Jana Allard said...

Somebody put a cork in that couch's mouth. LOL Hey, you guys are now half-way caught up with Brian and I. CONGRATS!

Steven Saiz said...

I have enjoyed the pictures of your earlier days. Glad to see what all God has done for you both!