Thursday, February 14

Our Special Valentine's Day 2008


YA Snow Retreat 2008 234
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
At last, My love has come along; My lonely days are over
And life is like a song.... (Elton John)

Who would have thought that as I walked through the door, there would be a candle on the table, a special gift, lovely music, and the best dinner. Babe, you truly dazzled me tonight. Thank you for making this day romantic and lovely. You are incredibly AMAZING!

Life is about making memories and this is one I will always cherish. I loved every single moment. You are my dancing partner for life. I love you, bunches and bunches.

5 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

:-) Glad you enjoyed.

Jana Allard said...

Toooo sweet. You and Mark are such a darling couple! Love you both dearly.

Mark Pryor said...

Great post, I'd love to read another one. :-)

Rochelle said...

This was such a sweet post!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Mark, I didn't just enjoyed it I experienced such a lovely evening.



Jana, Mark is absolutely a sweetheart. He has a way of making me the happiest person alive.


Rochelle, thank you for commenting. I feel as if I have made friend.