Friday, October 10

Go Ahead Laugh




July 2008 027
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc

"Seven days without laughter makes one weak."

Looking at this picture one can only wonder what they were laughing about, but it truly is a reflection of the greatness of laughter. Laughter such a light-hearted spontaneous outburst of joy! You know, I like laughing. Sometimes you may laugh when it is just you, but most likely you are laughing with people. What brings about laughter? Almost anything but you are usually laughing because someone shared a funny story. Laughter and sharing go hand in hand.

Maybe you are experiencing a stressful moment, but if you will take time to laugh, you will feel much better. If you know someone who is having a tough time, please take time and make them laugh. One day I was feeling the "pressure" at work. Jana sent a TM and I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. I know my co-workers wondered what I was laughing about, but her TM sure did brighten my day! I still go back and read the TM and laugh some more. Go ahead, make someone laugh because laughter is contagious!



2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Haha, that tm was good for a laugh.

Hope your having a great day!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

I love the sound of laughter...particularly in young boys. They just have a way of making it so special. I am chuckling now while looking at the picture, and I don't have a clue as to why they are so amused. Yes - "Laughter is Contagious"!