Wednesday, January 14

Your Influence

Scott Adams stated, "You don't have to be a "person of influence" to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they've taught me. "


How many people have influenced you? Many people have been influential in your life. Where would you be without those who took time to listen and spend time with you. It is only when you choose to isolate yourself that you cutoff those they are able to help you the most. You need to be receptive to those around you because you never know when one small act of kindness or word of encouragement will change your life.



4 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Deb, good thought. The flip side is that not only do you lose your ability to be influenced, but you also cease to be a positive influence.

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

That is so true Debbie, There are things people have said to me that will stay in my mind and heart 4ever.. Sis Nelson made one of the biggest impressions on me when she actually came to pick me up for church one sunday and told me her burden for me while tears streamed down her face. I will never forget how loved she made me feel that day. Never.. Love u

Debbie Pryor said...

So true, Babe, BTW, thank you for all you do to influence my life. I am too thankful for everything you do! Luv you bunches!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Noel, I am so thankful for Bishop Nelson and Sis. Nelson. Yes, they have definitely been a great influence to you! Now, you are influencing many others! God bless you! Friends forever,

Deb