Wednesday, October 12

Good Ground

For the last two weeks, I have noticed a particular construction site. The vast trucks are watering the ground and also using what looks like tractors with huge rollers on the front. From what I can make of the roller trucks, it looks as if the truck is flattening the ground. I also noted a small hill with discarded rocks. This morning, however, I noticed how smooth and perfect the ground looked.

This scenery reminded me an individual's heart. It takes painstaking work to insure that one's heart is free from unnecessary rocks. Rocks are a hinderance and prevent the Word of God from falling on good ground. You have a duty to keep digging the rocks out of your life. If you fail to repent on a daily basis, it won't be long before something insignificant will continue to fester until it becomes a stumbling block. Hence, remove the small stuff before it causes problems in your life!

No comments: