Sunday, January 15

Life's Rewarding Friendships

I love those moments in life when you receive an unexpected phone call or e-mail from a childhood friend. You immediately ponder on those carefree, childhood days. The memories from your shared friendship come to the forefront of your mind, and you cannot help but to smile. Thanks, Tiffany, for the e-mail. I am thankful for your friendship.


When I was a child, Tiffany's family always made sure I had a ride to church. There were many Sunday afternoons that I went home with them! It was awesome to be around a wonderful family. More importantly, they prayed for me. My life has been enriched by this family.


The next time you think your small acts of love are not significant, remember that you may be impacting the life of someone. It doesn't take much, it is the simple, insignificant deeds that matter most.

No comments: