Wednesday, May 14

Proverbs 11:30 reads, " The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." This weekend was all about reaching out to our community. Evangelist Tim Downs not only shared with us his burden for soul winning, but he helped us to realize just how much more we need to be doing in order to reach someone. I left this meeting knowing that I must personally do more, but I believe I am ready to go because there are adults, young people and children just waiting for you or me to tell them that Jesus loves them.

We endeavored to impact our community with invitation flyers, and God blessed the fruit of our efforts. I am thankful for what God is doing in our church!

3 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Hey, Deb, it was a wild weekend of working hard to impact our community but this is only just the beginning of the great things that God is doing in OC.

Rochelle said...

God is certainly moving in your community! Thank you for your work you and your church does for the Lord!

Jana Allard said...

WOW! Looks like it was an awesome weekend.