Friday, September 5

Walking




IMG_4833.JPG

Originally uploaded by MAPryor



Yeah, it is Friday, and I absolutely enjoy Friday evenings because I can stay awake until late in the evening. I do not feel the pressure of waking up early. If I choose to, which I did, I can clean house or simply let it wait until another day. More importantly, I can talk and talk some more with my sweet, wonderful husband. After our lengthy conversation, I started thinking about walking and read the following quote to Mark, "Great thoughts are conceived while walking." So, he is out walking and I am blogging. I have a feeling he will come back with a greater thought and perhaps a message to preach on Sunday.

Here are a few quotes that I like concerning walking:

“Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

The longest journey begins with a single step.
Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching

"Remember that on average, every minute you are walking can extend your life by 1.5 to 2 minutes! So enjoy your walking." Enjoy your journey and remember to take time to walk!



1 comment:

Linda Pryor said...

Oh, Debbie....how I do love to read your thoughts. They are so well spoken.