Saturday, September 20

Courage




Sheldon Wall Climbing
Originally uploaded by MAPryor


"This is the kind of courage your son needs: the courage to continue to do what is right even when all of those around him are calling him to compromise." (Taken from the book, That's My Son by Rick Johnson)

"Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell and rose again." Courage is a trait that sometimes cannot be taught, but rather it is experienced and developed through various circumstances one encounters. Courage is your willingness to face a challenge even when you are intimidated by it. Courage is what motivates you to move forward. Face every situation with an "I can do attitude" and you will always triumph over what is troubling you for you are courageous!

P.S. My disclaimer: I use my son's pictures because they are what I have the most of in our album! LOL




1 comment:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Great quote. Courage to stand, yes. Compromise is not an option!

Familiar portion of scripture... I just need to read it daily. "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them, for the Lord thy God, he it is that does go with thee: he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" Deut. 31:6

BTW Sheldon's pictures are great!!! My program is not working or I would have Naomi, and Naomi, and Naomi again or Samuel, or Jacob LOL