Friday, December 11


IMG_0055.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor
Do you ever really stop to consider your life experiences? Some of my experiences have have been rather challenging, but one thing for sure, I have determined to always serve the Lord.

I can remember the times that as a teenager when I was not allowed to go to church. My heart ached for opportunity to worship God, for the fellowship of my church family, but whenever I asked my parents if I could go to church, sadly enough the answer was no. I remember those lonely days and the tears that I cried, but God was faithful through this time of my life.

I also remember a time when I could not decide if I should return to college or continue taking piano lessons. I made the decision and placed this dream of playing the piano on hold as I pursued a college education.

These are just two examples of dilemmas that I faced. As I look back over my life, I can see God's gentle hand guiding me. God truly was preparing me for what I am today. Those lonely days made me realize that God is always with me. What I thought was a sacrifice of not playing the piano, God has blessed me to play this instrument today. My education and career are now a blessing because I am able to work as we continue to follow after God's plan.

Your life is a series of chapters, but God is the author; God is faithful! Just put your trust in God because he knows what is best for you!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a beautiful post. Amazing the paths in our lives - and if we allow, they will all lead to working for Him. Blessings to you.