Tuesday, December 29

A Parent's Love


Cuff links, French cuffs and Pinstripes
Originally uploaded by MAPryor
You gotta love that smile and absolute look of confidence.

Tonight Sheldon and daddy are enjoying a father and son time of bonding. They are going to Youth Convention. Sheldon called and said, "Mom I could have a me and you night or daddy night. What do you think I should do?" Of course I tried to encourage him to make up his own mind, and he further responded by saying, "I need some input here, mom."

I am thankful that he is spending time with daddy and going to church. My heart is filled with joy and thankfulness because he has such a wonderful, Godly example to follow. He sees and hears his daddy pray. He watches his daddy at Church and sees how he worships God. In a nutshell, he sees how his daddy lives on a day-to-day basis.

Parents, strive to be a Godly example for your kids. They truly are observing what you do.
Post a Comment