Monday, January 8

JOY


d 105
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Wonderful gifts come in small packages. Marcela gave me a keychain with the following quote entitled Joy:

The more you give the more you get-
The more you laugh, the less you fret. (Helen Steiner Rice)

I love the last line that talks about laughing. I believe I'll put this concept to use and try laughing when troublesome situations come my way.

Thank you Marcela for this thoughtful gift. You are so sweet!

Here is a picture of beautiful Marcela and baby Naomi who is also very beautiful.

2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Great post...and the laughing line works. :-)

Jana Allard said...

Just one of the many reasons I love hanging out with you - - - You know how to laugh and have a good time. Even the Bible says laughter is like a medicine!