Saturday, February 17

Friendships Are Like Flowers


Geraniums
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
What a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, and it is beckoning you to go outside and enjoy it's warmth.

This morning, I was watering my plants, when I noticed that my graceful geraniums were alive with bright, vibrant pink flowers. These flowers brought me to my next thought: Friendships are like flowers, they spring up at unexpected moments. When these moments spring up, they are so enjoyable. Enjoy your friends and always remember: A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." (- Source Unknown)

The above quote from Jana's blog really struck a note with me because many times in my life my friends have reminded me to sing! Friendships grow when we take time for one another. Maybe it's an e-mail, an unexpected visit, or simply chatting with your friend, but it is important to stay connected. Friendships are too valuable to neglect.

So, on this lovely day, I am spending it with my two best friends, Mark and Sheldon. Everyone, have a great day!

1 comment:

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana Allard said,

This made me think of the children's song that says, "Friendship grows like a flower..."

Jana, you are the best friend a girl could ever have!