Tuesday, February 20

Scribbles in the Sand


DSC03310.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
I believe this picture speaks strongly to the heart. I spy a love message, a child's hand print and a mother's footprint! I am also reminded of the well-read poem Footprints in the Sand. I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who watches over us. God is so awesome; He supplies our every need! He walks with us on a daily basis, and if we take time to listen, He speaks to us.

Here is a passage taken from the NIV Bible (Pslam 40): I waited and waited and waited for God. At last he looked; finally he listened. He lifted me out of the ditch, pulled me from deep mud. He stood me up on a solid rock to make sure I wouldn't slip. He taught me how to sing the latest God-song, a praise-song to our God. More and more people are seeing this: they enter the mystery, abadoning themselves to God.

I just want to say that I am thankful!

1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

I love the poem Footprints. My favorite is the sequel where it talks about seeing the curly lines in the sand. When the person asks God what is that, God responds, "That is when we danced." Great blog, Deb!