Monday, February 5

Record Timing

We just broke a Pryor household record. Dinner in less than an hour! It is no secret that I am not the best cook. With our busy schedule, we tend to dine at various restaurants rather than cook at home. However, we are endeavoring to find quick meals that we can enjoy at home. Sabrina mentioned how quick and easy it is to make enchiladas. The word quick caught my attention. The key to making these fabulous enchiladas is cooking the chicken in the crockpot and then it is just a matter of shredding the chicken, layering your baking dish with tortillas, sauce, chicken, cheese and heating this wonderful meal in the oven. For any busy mom, this meal is a sure success. And I am glad to say it just became a Pryor favorite.

The joke around our house is "dinner is ready when the fire alarm goes off!" Thankfully, no fire alarm sounded, and we were able to spend some family time around our table.

6 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Deb, it was AWESOME.

Sabrina, if you read this...Thanks for the recipe, it will surely become a regular around the Pastor's house.

Jana Allard said...

Now you are going to have to put the recipe on your blog. LOL You made me hungry!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sis Pryor,
That is to funny. The fire alarm goes off at my house all the time, due to when Donald cooks and the house being so small we are always fanning the fire alarm.
Glad to hear your cooking was a succsess.
Sis Beka

Philana Jones said...

Sis Pryor, I have tasted Sis Sabrina's cooking, so I know you had some good stuff. Try her Taco Bake as well. I love it.
I completely understand you on the alarm. At my house there are no alarms, just explosions.

Debbie Pryor said...

Philana,

I guess I'll have to get the taco bake recipe from Sabrina. If it is anything like the enchiladas, I'm sure we'll enjoy it!

:-)

Mark Pryor said...

Yeah, Sabrina...we want to try the Taco Bake.