Monday, February 12

Yep, She's About to Blow Up the Tube


DSC03257.jpg
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Here is a classic picture of Philana. I have a feeling she is wondering if this tube will blow up or not. It sure would give her something to blog about. After all, she has blown up a donut and a potato! Thankfully, Sabrina took care of the cooking, so nothing blew up. However, she did set the fire alarm off! I guess it would not be a "Philana" moment if we did not have something to laugh about.

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Oh my word! That is funny! I can almost hear you guys laughing hysterically!

Anonymous said...

That is to funny. Got to love Sis Philana.
Sis Beka

Mark Pryor said...

What a RIOT!!!!

Philana Jones said...

Yup! That is like an oddly shaped donut! Fortunately for it, it escaped my magic touch. LOL