Saturday, May 26

First Beach Party


DSC03420.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
“The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach” (Henry Beston)

We experienced our first beach party of 2007! God must have known the majestic beauty of the ocean would offer such tranquility. I always leave the beach with a smile on my face, and Mark and I will usually make a comment about how refreshed and relaxed we feel.

The above words range clear as we were driving home. My favorite part was simply talking to everyone, seeing Sheldon and the boys swimming and laughing, and feeling the cool sand on my bare feet. (Yes, I can take off my high-heels and enjoy being shoeless!) Then we sat around the bonfire, roasted marshmellows, and made fantabulistic smores! To sum it up, the evening was picture-perfect. I am looking forward to the next beach party!

4 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Yes, babe...last night was awesome and very, very, very relaxing. There is something about the beach that relaxes the mind, body and soul.

Linda Elms said...

I have to say I'm a little jealous! :) Growing up in California we would go to the beach at times and we enjoyed it so much. You're blessed to be close enough to enjoy it with your family. Glad you had a great time.

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Elms, wow, I am glad to know that you grew up in California! When we need a little R&R, the beach is the first place we like to go. Everyone had a great time.

Cheri said...

Sis Pryor, glad you all had a great time, I know that when I lived in California, that was the first place that we always wanted to go, it is so relaxing.

♥ Cheri