Thursday, May 17

Oh, What Fun



Originally uploaded by KamranM.
Soon we will be heading home, but it has been fun hanging out with the Allards and seeing friends. Sheldon and I have had a time just being "Lazy." He has also enjoyed spending time with Blake and Bryn. On Bryn's door she has a sign that says, "No, boys allowed accept Sheldon." I got a great laugh over this. It is always a great joy to see these three together. Mark has been engaged in meetings, but I believe all of us are refreshed and ready to return home. This morning I also spoke with a fellow blogger, Sis. Buxton. She is so sweet. Well, I'll have to end here. I just got word that the business meetings have concluded. Now, we can go for lunch and continuing having a blast!

5 comments:

Philana Jones said...

It is always so wonderful to have "lazy" days. Glad to hear that you had some relaxation.

Jana Allard said...

Hey, did we have fun or what?!?! Hopefully, our house will be repaired quickly and then we will have a celebration party. It is always good to see you. Wish my kids would have been out of school. We would have had even more fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad your back,we all missed you and I am glad you had & Sheldon had some time just to be lazy.
Love you

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana, spending time with you is always a blast!! When your house is back in order, we'll have to give you a house warming party! Thank you for hanging out with us. I love the shoes!!!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Philana and Rebecka we are glad to be back. It truly was fun just relaxing.