Tuesday, May 29

The Girls Rock!

Yes, Jana and I are the official Scrabble champions! We beat Mark and Brian!! Our Scrabble games are always intense, with Jana and I trailing behind about three points (give or take). This incredible weekend, we joined forces and actually won three games. Yep, we are the champions, and as I sit here typing, I am laughing to myself because I know Mark and Brian will post a funny comment when they read this blog. For now, Jana, we are the champions!!!

As always the Pryors and the Allards had a fantastic time just visiting. Thank you Brian and Jana for being such phenomenal friends. We had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

I plead the 5th!!!

However, you ladies caught Brian and I mentally exhausted from all the myriads of things that we have had to deal with over the last week....so what we'll beat you next time and we'll play Brian's style. LOL

Debbie Pryor said...

Okay, Brian's style it is, but we will still win! :-)

Jana Allard said...

Hey, I would even be content to lose if we could just get together again. Okay, maybe not lose, but tie. LOL Regardless of what happens, we just love being with you guys. Mark, I can't say what all you had to deal with, but I know Brian was mentally exhausted when we met you guys. On the way home he told me, "Jana, that helped me so much to just get away and clear my head." The funny part, was Mark made us think of Brian's brother. We used to play games alot and he is very competitive. We have so many good and funny memories. We have now added more memories to all our game playing. LOL It was worth the laugh! I have to add this - we played Scrabble on Monday night with Robert and Charline. I won, and Charline was 2nd. I'm not sure what Brian's excuse was for that game. He def wasn't up to par. LOL