Friday, June 29

The Next Advertisement For Starbucks


Starbucks.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Okay, okay, I should be winding down, but it is after 12:00 a.m., and I am still awake, but my two night owls are fast asleep. I guess you can say t'was the night before Friday, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. LOL

Picture of my two favorite people who make me smile: Mark and Sheldon enjoying some quality time together. The green stroke around the picture and the Starbucks notation are quite cute.

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Yep, your "night owls" were wore out from the beach. :-) I can't believe you were still awake.

Sis. Sabrina said...

You guys are crazy you must of went down to the beach after 9:30pm. Just wanted to say THANK-YOU again for dinner it was very nice to just relax and enjoy some down time,for me it was much needed. Your family means alot to us.
The Peavey's