Thursday, June 21

Wow, What A Flower


DSC_0085
Originally uploaded by Shirley Buxton.
Just browsing the various blogs when I saw this picture on Sis. Buxton's blog, and I just had to post it along with this quote:

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable. (Joseph Addison)

As the sunday school song goes, "Smile awhile and give your face a rest . . .." Smiling only takes a quick second, but it's effects will linger for quite sometime. Life is too short to wear a frown, SMILE. :)

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I love this post. I love giving and receiving smiles. I tell my Sunday School class quite often that "you're not fully dressed until you wear a smile". So everyone put a smile on your face and let the world know you are happy! Thank you for this today.

Sis. Sabrina said...

Hey thought you went with Pastor? We should have done coffee. Just got in from knotts its alittle late or i would call.
Sabrina

Debbie Pryor said...

Sending a smile your way, and thank you for commenting. You are such a sweet lady!