Saturday, March 15

Ladies Spring Fling - 2008


ladies retreat 2008 073
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Hats off to our Ladies Spring Fling. We had a fun-filled afternoon with much laughter and lots of tasty food. You know, sometimes just hanging out with your sisters is just what the doctor ordered. Whenever I have spent time with the ladies, I always leave with a smile on my face.

Thank you ladies for making this such a happy event. Thank you Bernice for allowing us to share your home, and thank you everyone for all the scrumptious food. I am looking forward to our next time of fellowship.

7 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Great post. Truly the ladies of POC are AWESOME!

Rochelle said...

I can't wait to get away with our ladies in a few weeks for our Ladies conference here in Texas. I'm actually flying to IN to be with my family in a few weeks and will attend their conference as well. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Pryor said...

Mark, yes the ladies are awesome.

Rochelle, it is always fun to be together with the ladies. I know you will have a great time at Ladies Conference. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Pastor the women of POC are the best.
Thank you Sis Bernice and Bro George for always opening up your home to us. I had a great time.

Debbie Pryor said...

Beka, I am glad that you had a great time. It is always fun to hang out with you!

Jana Allard said...

There's nothing that can release more stress than getting with your "sisters" and chatting, crying, and laughing. Wish those times were more often.

Alana said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for visiting my blog and for you comment.

I love time with girlfriends, I'm glad you were blessed with that recently!