Saturday, August 30

Just Take Time And Have Fun



IMG_0351
Originally uploaded by MAPryor


I like what Barbara Bush said, "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."

Most individuals will agree that life swiftly passes by far to quickly. In this busy world that we live in, it is essential to take time with those that you cherish the most. Your family is unique and you determine how your time is spent, but always remember to take time to make lasting memories because that is what makes life so sweet.


9 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Great quote...oh, so true!

Linda Elms said...

This is SO TRUE! Memories are what you have when those you have loved are taken away from you. I have smiled and even laughed at memories that came to me.

Karen J. Hopper said...

If you take time with family, you have taken time to love also.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

In the end, that's what really matters. Dealing with elderly people, you can see the results of a life spent caring and sharing or those too busy to take time to give and love. No words needed, their faces tell the stories.
Glad you had fun! Love you!

Debbie Pryor said...

Babe, I love you and appreciate you taking time to leave a comment!

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Elms, I know you have many wonderful memories. I am always thankful for the memories that make me smile. God bless!

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Hopper, your comment can become a blog post. Our families deserve the very best. I love it when Mark or Sheldon will just out of the blue say, "I love you!" Time and love are two gifts that do not cost us anything, but leave lasting memories for a lifetime!

Debbie Pryor said...

Catherine, yes the lines on one's fact do tell the tale. Sometimes when I see someone who is feeble and old, I often wonder if they lived a life full of many happy moments. I want many laugh lines and few frown lines. :)

Linda Pryor said...

Debbie, always take time to have a little fun. Guess what....I have smile lines and frown lines after 64 years. That's life! Love you