Thursday, March 8

Dinner With The Roseberrys

We just enjoyed dinner with Marcela and her three children. I am glad that someone came up with the idea of "Sloppy Joe's." Here's to another quick and easy meal. Around my house you always have to have some sort of veggie. Thankfully, all of the kids like broccoli. (Imagine that!)

Now, as I sit here I no longer hear the heartfelt laughter of the boys, the firing of make believe guns or stomping steps happily running up the stairs. They are the cutest rascals you will ever want to meet. Oh, and you cannot forget little Naomi. She is just too adorable. Keeping her entertained is quite comical. We just let her have free reign over the dishwasher, and she was one happy camper! Who needs toys from Toys-R-Us when you have pots, spoons, and a dishwasher.

Oh, I must run, I just heard the coffee maker beep letting me know that the coffee is ready. Drinking a cup of java is just one of those simple pleasures that I truly enjoy. I believe it would be more enjoyable with my wonderful husband, but since he is away for a short while, I guess it is coffee and piano practice for me! Wishing you, my reader, a lovely, relaxing evening.

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

I have read that e-mail before I it is a great one. Glad you posted it.

Jana Allard said...

Just realized I left my comment on the wrong post. Oh, well! I am sure you figured it out. LOL Sounds like Sheldon had a good time with his friends. Love you much, my dear friend!

Mark Pryor said...

Well, it is after 2 a.m. and I just got it so I should probably go to bed, but since I slept all the way home I'm not that sleepy. :-) But I wish I could have been here to share that java with you.

Debbie Pryor said...

Me too. Well, we have all weekend to enjoy talking. I love you!