Tuesday, March 27

My Dancing Partner-Happy Anniversary


388440526_7a4bfab486_o.jpg
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Marriage is a life-long dance with the one that you absolutely adore! You dance to a sweet, harmonious melody that only the two of you hear. It's a heart-felt secret that no one is privy to--it's your special song. Babe, I am so thankful that 13 marvelous years ago on March 26, 1994, you chose me to be your dancing partner! You are the most amazing, loving husband. My love for you just grows with each passing moment. Many times you have encouraged, motivated, and listened to me. You are forever my dancing partner. Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

May the music never end as we continue dancing...

Debbie Pryor said...

Yes, may the music never end. I absolutely love dancing with you!

Jana Allard said...

And...did you sing, "Can I have this dance, for the rest of my life, will you be my partner...." LOL Happy Anniversary! You two are such a great couple and I am so happy to count you as my dearest friend. Can you believe Brian and I are heading to 28 years?!?!? He's my lifetime dancing partner!

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana, 28 years that is awesome! I am glad that you are Brian's lifetime dancing partner. He couldn't have chosen a more perfect wife. I am forever thankful that you are my best friend!

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary Bro and Sis Pryor, that is awesome, congrats. Many more happy years to the both of you, God Bless, Cheri Bagato

Mark Pryor said...

Thanks Cheri and Jana, for your comments. We look forward to many more years to come. :-)