Monday, March 12

You're The One


Auroral*
Originally uploaded by imapix.
Each day is a new horizan of hope--it's a day with no blemishes, a new beginning. With each day, I want to "...bless God with every chance I get; my lungs expand with His praise." (Psalm 34:1)

Last night was just one of those wonderful moments where a praise was swelling deep within me that I just had to testify. We were singing, "You're the One who brings my heart gladness; You're the One who takes away my pain; You're the One whose fresh and new each morning; my Joy in everday!' It's as if I was reminded that regardless of what situation I may face, God is there to give me joy, happiness, and peace. I was definelty laying down my cares and running to the Almighty One, the One who is splendid. For this same chapter of Psalms goes on to state: "Worship God if you want the best; worship opens doors to all His goodness." Each day I am learning to trust God more and more. With each situation I face, I am learning to lay it down at the Master's feet, and simply trust Him to meet the need. For regardless of the report, we are able to overcome the obstacle--we are victorious! God is good all the time!!

6 comments:

Okie said...

Beautiful. I love moments like those. Thanks for sharing yours with the world. :)

Mark Pryor said...

Awesome post. Thankful for the wonderful service. Very thankful for those who received the infilling of the Holy Ghost last night.

Jana Allard said...

Great post,Debbie. Sounds like you were blessed and blessed others.

Jana Allard said...

P.S. Love the picture, too.

Cheri said...

Thank you Sis Pryor, for sharing this, and making us think too, I too am learning to lay everything at the feet of Jesus, we don't always want to let it go, and handle it "OUR" way and in OUR time, but we must learn to TRUST GOD with everything, not just in the good times but at "ALL" times God Bless you, Cheri Bagato

Debbie Pryor said...

Cheri,
Thanks for sharing your thought. I like what you said about trusting God and "All" times. I'll definitely hold onto this nugget.