Monday, December 3

Dare to Believe


IMG_0103.JPG
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
"Ask any successful person and most will tell you that they had a person who believed in them...a teacher, a friend, a parent, a guardian, a sister, a grandmother. It only takes one person, and it doesn't really matter who it is." (Sean Covey)

Where would you be if someone did not believe in you? You never know when your simple words of encouragement will become a marker in someone's life. Some young person will stand and say he believed in me and that is why I stand here today. Your child will someday say my mom and dad believed in me. Dare to believe.

8 comments:

Linda Elms said...

This is so TRUE! And, this picture is so cute! I love it! What a doll.

Mark Pryor said...

Great post! BTW I BELIEVE IN YOU! :-)

Linda Pryor said...

That is a great post. I believe in you. That picture is really cute. I don't think I've ever seen it. That's one cute guy!

Debbie Pryor said...

Sis. Elms, you are so sweet. This is one of my favorite pictures of Sheldon when he was three years old. We were at GC in Canada. The years are just flying by, but I'll always treasure those baby pictures.

Debbie Pryor said...

Babe, you are too thoughtful. I believe in you!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Mom, thank you for your thoughtful comment. Yep, we love that kid don't we! We miss you!

Rochelle said...

The simplicity of this post brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes we make life so difficult when all we need to do is believe in someone. Thank you.

Rochelle said...

Oh yeah... love the picture!! Too cute!