Tuesday, January 15

Philana - You Are Thoughtful


Starbucks2
Originally uploaded by pentecostalsofoc.
Philana, thank you for being so thoughtful. You have done so much for us that we can never thank you enough. We appreciate your faithfulness to God and your willingness to go the "extra mile." I am amazed at what God is doing in your life and Anthony's. He is one adorable little kid! I'll always laugh when I think of how he can divide five dollars. Okay, I'll share the story.

Philana and the boys went out to lunch and she gave them $5.00 to spend on games. The only condition she placed on this was that the boys had to divide it between the two of them. Sheldon said, "I know how to divide" but Anthony's division trumped all. He just tore the $5.00 bill in half -- such child-like innocence.

Now back to my post. We simply want you to know that we appreciate all that you do.

6 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Babe, great post. Philana, I agree with what my wife has wrote here. BTW I have been laughing about this story of Anthony dividing ever since I heard it. Thats a classic. LOL

Jana Allard said...

LOL That is great!!!!! I will be cracking up about this for awhile. LOL

Rochelle said...

LOL!! Too funny! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Now that so sounds like Anthony. Gotta love that boy.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

That the sort of stuff you seen in comic strips!!!
Funny!!!

Debbie Pryor said...

Thank you everyone for posting a comment. Anthony is one interesting child. He is quite the thinker, and always makes people laugh. He is one of those kids that does not know a stranger. Wishing al of you a great day!