Monday, January 28

Todays the Day


Debbie & Mark @ Banquet 07
Originally uploaded by MAPryor.
Please keep Mark in prayer. At 3:00 p.m. today, he will undergo surgery. We will post an update after the surgery is concluded. Thankfully, he is relatively calm, but I am nervous. So, please pray.

Now for the update. Mark is doing exceptionally well. We are home and he is enjoying a Just Peachy Jamba Juice. His surgery went rather quickly. His nurse Nana told us that the surgery could take anywhere from 20 minutes to two hours! Thankfully, the surgery lasted all of 30 minutes, and there were no gallstones to remove. Nana, even led us in prayer before the surgery. I was thankful for this because if I tried to pray, I would have cried and I was trying to be very brave, and this was no easy feat! I am thankful that we are home.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. We sincerely love all of you. Signing of with many thank you's, hugs and kisses.

15 comments:

Cheri said...

Good Morning Bro and Sis Pryor, I will be praying for you all, God Bless, ♥ Cheri Bagato

Anonymous said...

We well be praying for both you and Pastor. God is in control.
Love you both.

Joe said...

Will be praying.

Jana Allard said...

Debbie - I really understand your nervousness. Our family and church congregation are praying for Mark today. We are also praying for you and Sheldon to have peace and confidence God will take care of everything. I love you.

Jana Allard said...

P.S. That is a great picture of you two.

Mark Pryor said...

Thanks for your prayers. Surgery went well.

Sis. Sabrina said...

Sheldon and I prayed together at 2:37pm and we know God is taking care of it all.
The Peavey's

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

God hears and answers prayer! Thankful for the good report.
Love you much!

Debbie Pryor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Pryor said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers. We are so blessed to have such amazing family, friends and church family. We appreciate all of your prayers!

Debbie Pryor said...

Jana, thank you for being there. We cherish your friendship. Trust me, I was so nervous that I do believe I could have eaten a whole red velvet cake and not even felt guilty--comfort food.

Mark Pryor said...

Ha, I believe I could eat a whole red velvet cake without being nervous. LOL

Debbie Pryor said...

You'll have one soon, but you'll have to ward off Sheldon and me. LOL :)

iluv2prshim said...

So glad to hear that the surgery went well and there were no gall-stones to remove. Take care of yourself (both of you).
Blessings!

Monica Hassas said...

I had no idea Bro. Pryor was going to have surgery, but I am so happy to hear you all received a good report! God is so good! I believe each of you should have your own red velvet cake to celebrate!