Tuesday, April 1

Playing The Game of Tag


Thanksgiving Dinner
Originally uploaded by MAPryor
I have been tagged by Tara. Here are seven things about me.

1. I believe my family is one of the greatest gifts that God gave to me. I cherish every moment we have together. I have learned that the house cleaning can wait, but my family cannot.

2. I enjoy hanging out with friends. I like having people come over and simply sit around and talk. Essentially, I like being around people.

3. I love going to the beach. In the summertime, this is one of our favorite family outings.

4. I have recently found a new sport: playing golf! Mark bought me a golf bag that sat in the garage for over a year! Now, I put it to great use as we always have fun at The Islands hitting golf balls.

5. I have a difficult time waking up the morning. I tend to hit the snooze button quite often.

6. I like to buy coffee cups. If I had more space, I would probably have cupboards filled with coffee cups. Starbuck coffee cups are my favorite!

7. I like to write. I have three journals that I keep and someday I'll share them with my grandkids!

4 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Oh, wow, I didn't learn anything I didn't already know. LOL Love you!

Debbie Pryor said...

Babe, you are too funny. Love you!

Rochelle said...

I too love to go to the beach. I like to write too. I like to write about going to the beach! Although I haven't posted about it much lately, I write about Guam and the ocean a lot. It's a special place to me.

Oh... and I don't wake up well either. :)

Debbie Pryor said...

Rochelle, your comments always make me smile. I believe I have made a friend. It is just too bad we live so far away because I know I could call you and say, "lets go for a run, bike ride, or play golf" and you would be ready to go. :) Take care!